Monday, May 31, 2010

random thoughts

I read a publication on diabetes yesterday, mostly out of curiosity. There were some intruiging figures and facts in there. One thing I did take away, was a way to get around HUGE portions... ask for a to go box as soon as the meal is placed in front of you... put 1/2 in the box right away and eat as normal. Wow I liked that!

Also I took away there is a study out there that's showing that drininking more than 8 cola drinks in a day can basically kill your pancreace (that is probably my smoking gun). Food for thought.

Workout went fab yesterday, same ol same ol. I am feeling good, thinking about throwing in some fencing work into the workout, trim my butt up s'more. I also found out I can take ONE guest with me to work out now!! So my sister is in for some fun when she visits! Any other takers??

No comments:

Post a Comment