Tuesday, May 18, 2010

fell off the face of the earth? I think not!

I fell right off the edge of the world, but I had a rope, and I climbed up it, and I am back! Sorry for my absence.

It got to the point that something had to give. As it turned out, it was 1 week of workouts and blogging. I tried my best to eat as good as I can. I wish I could give every detail of the last week. But with being tired comes memory loss.

I did see my new obgyn (the man helping me get pregnant) and he's sending me for another a1c (yet again) he also gave me a progesterone test, and sadly it's inconclusive. A borderline result, he's pretty sure I didn't ovulate, but the number wasn't a definite yes or no. He's putting me on a clomid challenge, and I get to be a pin cushion for tests during certain points in my next cycle (oh joy). So all I can do now is wait for my next cycle to start, and with the weird bloatedness I have been feeling on n off and the inability to keep from ripping people's heads off when they annoy me, it's any day now.

I got back on the workout last sunday, it felt good, but I ditched that machine that hurt my back, I also scaled it back about 10 mins. 20 on the elliptical, 10 rowing, 15 bike, and 5 sets of 15 at 40 lbs of crunches (I think I need to add 5 pounds).

I am also 238!!! So I have been shrinking slowly. A new photo and measurement aren't far off.

So again, I apologize. I have another month of work, so if you stick with me and have patience, there will be more, better, faster!

1 comment:

  1. If it's any consolation, I got pregnant on my Clomid challenge month... Good luck to you, keep up the good work- you can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete