Thursday, May 6, 2010

is it really 130am?

It's 130am, and I gotta get up at 8 tomorrow for a nonstop day.

Why am I here at the computer instead of in bed you ask? It's called dedication. And maybe part stubborn. I make a commitment, and until it becomes detrimental to me, I stick with it. I know what you're thinking... how can 130am be good?! It's not. But one day like this does not a detriment make. Sounding like Yoda I am. Sorry, strayed there.

Long day too long to think straight.

+239

B- 2 dry waffles

L- Sandwich wrap, just like the other day, but with salami instead of turkey

D- Sushi- bad in disguise. One or two rolls is borderline, sashimi is better... why is it bad you ask? white rice, and lots of it. The average serving of rice is 1/4 cup, and that is masked easily in a sushi roll, one roll can have 1/4-1/2 cup of rice!! How many rolls can YOU eat? I had 2 spicy tuna hand rolls (and our guy doesn't use mayo in the spicy sauce), and one crunch roll, extra bad, had tempura crumbles in it. I will say tho- I didn't order a side of rice like I used to (pre diagnosis) and I didn't get any deep-fried rolls either. I will admit, I need to move to sashimi, no rice there =) just yummy, raw, wriggling fishes.

Been staving off a hellofa headache, need to drink more water... I get to suffer thru another workout tomorrow, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment