Tuesday, June 1, 2010

scrap it

Ever have a day when you just wanna say scrap it, start again tomorrow? That was today for me.

I slept a whopping 3 hours, all of which were highly interrupted. Then I got to go get a blood test at 7am. And wait till 9am when my husband's physical therapy was done (oh the joys of owning 1 working vehicle). So I am just a little tired. I wanted to workout, but my lazy ass decided to skip it today, put it off till tomorrow.

And instead of cooking dinner, I opted to go to church's chicken. Which I do okay at. But today OMG... so bad, so gluttonous, so not feeling at all guilty for it, I regret nothing!

Let me preface this by saying, I love love love jalapeno cheese bombers.

They have a habit of running out of chicken strips, and today was no exception... so my husband complained again. The manger gave us dinner gratis!... but they didn't just give us dinner... they tripled up on us... I ordered a single sandwich, they doubled my meat. The kid got an order of 5 nuggets, they gave her 20. I ordered an order of 8 bombers and I got 20 (and ate them all... so good and yet so bad).

Tomorrow it's back on the wagon.... I regret nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment