Sunday, May 9, 2010

coulda been worse

I wish I could say that this weekend, or mother's day for that matter was restful. I finished my job assignments on friday, so it was a good sign this weekend was gonna be easy.

Instead it allowed us to go to Shreveport and get the floor we'll be installing all over the house. Try loading and unloading 31 boxes of laminate flooring, I only did about 1/3 the work... but it was a workout. Then today was a usual sunday, minus making my own breakfast. I still did laundry, dishes, made dinner... I couldn't even escape the diaper duty.

Am I bitter, yeah I a little. But hey, it's my life, I chose to live it.

+243 (I thought it was a mistake, but no... I gained 3 pounds over night, something just ain't right)

B- husband made me 2/2 eggs sausage (not knowing I moved to 1/1)

Workout, just like last time... was a little harder I will admit, being that I was already tired.

L- salad from charlies

D- Hot dogs on wheat buns, a little bit of chips and guacamole, and a little bit of sugar free ice cream for dessert.

Today was a well behaved day.

No comments:

Post a Comment