Monday, May 10, 2010

hurried

Hey! Another busy day, big surprise there. Tomorrow is looking equally as hurried.

I just cant believe how crazy the day has been, I don't even wanna list what I did. At least my back stopped spasming, I think I stressed it during workout yesterday (that new-ish machine) took ibuprofen last night so I could relax enuff to sleep, that didn't last. With my busy sched. today I either haven't had time to notice the pain, or am too focused and it relaxed out. I have a hunch it's the 1st one.

+242 (as I slowly begin to deflate again)

B- had lunch for breakfast, altho, it was lunch time... kid and I hit the ugly mc d's again. Snack wrap n a few fries for me... yay!

L- lunch was around 3pm, had a delectable sourdough sandwich with pickle, spinach, ham, salami, mozzarella cheese, red onion. I stayed well below all recommended serving sizes on the condiments (mustard and light mayo), bread, meat and cheese. It was like a veggie sandwich with a hint of sandwich lol.

D- Steak, a decent cut. Baked. Roasted red potatoes, asparagus, and broccoli. I ate very few potatoes. Even the kid was a never ending meat and broccoli eater, I think she came to dinner with a hollow leg! There's still a lot of potatoes left... hungry? I'll save you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment