Wednesday, June 30, 2010

angry workout

Working out angry- dangerous. I worked much harder for much longer ignoring my body's signals that things were too much. I went in on the verge of low blood sugar, but being that I was angry, I popped a piece of candy and went to pound out my feelings.

My heart rate peaked at 172 while on the elliptical. I did a 10 min mile... twice. 2 miles on the elliptical (when usually in 20 mins I make about a mile, sometimes slightly less). I was facing a poster which had HUGE lettering stating "army family covenant, keeping our commitment to the army family" and advertising a web site... yahoo or google army family covenant sometime... I did. It's total bullshit, altho the army as a whole is trying to make things better for us family members, single units are contradicting those commitments daily.

I truly am surprised I didn't pull something.

+236

No comments:

Post a Comment