Friday, June 25, 2010

How do you spell stress?

AAARGH!!

Okay, let's start off the week (sunday) with my period... nope didnt get pregnant this round.

And add 2 pounds from loss of self controll due to period.

Then send my support out to do army stuff that keeps his occupied 20/24 hours of the day.

AND a toddler who's so insecure without her father that she must either be in physical contact with me, or within 2 feet... saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy..."

It's been a rough week. I didnt even have a vehicle so I could go to the gym, not that I could seeing as I have no childcare.

I'll say it again, it's been a rough week.

Providing I can afford the gas, I am going to marathon workout this weekend. Saturday and Sunday. Maybe not the best plan of action, but I am stressed and I want to get away from my kid. I will be sore, tired, and ill tempered. But hey... it's a change of scenery!

+235 BLAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Hang in there! We are going to start officially trying this next cycle...fertility monitor yes, Clomid no. Decided to try for 3 months before the clo, just to see if we can do it. If you need a buddy, don't hesitate to call! Text, email, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, etc. =)

    ReplyDelete