Thursday, June 10, 2010

quick post

where have I been?

Well, I have been wallowing in frustration.

It seems I am not changing much in my life, and yet my glucose numbers are rising and rising. Diet is still sound, exercise has been intermittent, mostly because I have been sapped of all energy. I will be working out today. But I don't know what the hell is with me. I am trying to hold out until I see my doc next week. But this is ridiculous. I am taking way WAY more insulin than before. And it's just not helping. SOS SOS SOS. What is wrong with me? +236

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..... you need insulin when your blood sugar is low, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, for ze new photo:

    -sneaks behind while camara is poised-... -FLYINGATTACKSQUIRRELLEAPGLOMP!!!- aaahhh!!! looking good!

    ReplyDelete