Friday, June 18, 2010

...and the results are in....

End of the week, and the doc held true to his statement, he told me the finally test would likely be run on friday, and it was and he called me.

I definitely for sure ovulated! SWEET!

What this means: if we were successful, well, we'll know in about a week or so (gotta miss it before I can get the test done), if we've failed this round, clomid still works and I have a follow up appt next month, altho, I will miss a month of chemically induced ovulation (maybe my body will take the hint and try on it's own). But the upside... maybe I'll miss the May birth.

May in my house is expensive, 3 moms to gift for mother's day (me, mom and mom-in-law), my BFF's birthday, my dad's birthday and my wedding anniversary... there are a few birthday's more, but I get away with well wishes on those most of the time. So to add in a baby birth right around then would be financially disastrous, to say the least. If we were successful this time, March will be the new may. It'll be husband's birthday, sis-in-law's birthday, and baby.

I am a little worried tho. To be honest. I think I felt myself ovulate... twice. It was like pinch left, pinch right. Clomid can do that. So my daydreaming has drifted into the scary lately. Twins, the thought makes me shudder.

Well, don't count my chickens before they're hatched... right!?

Been so/so on food lately. +233

1 comment:

  1. March would be a good month! Mackinley was born on Korbin's birthday in March on the 19th! Talk about financially disastrous!! Holy crap we're gonna be sucking in March!

    ReplyDelete