Tuesday, April 27, 2010

just on the verge of loosing out, the winner comes thru!

Good long day.

Job training is about as exciting as watching a snail race a starfish. But an interesting fact, it keeps me away from the fridge at home... however, it keeps me much closer to my real enemies... drive thru! I didn't have the car, nor will I have it tomorrow. So my laziness (and the fact that I didn't wanna walk that far in heels) keeps me from over-indulging.

At the end of the day I wanna curl up and vegetate. It's the good kind of tired, but tired just the same.

+240 (yep still there- bastard)

B- yogurt, I was in a hurry and I woke up with nasty heartburn. It was either yogurt or pepto, I was burping acid. Not sure if it's the workout having a minor affect on a minor herniated something or rather I was diagnosed with a while back (damage from the many dives down my throat to add or subtract stints, shunts whatever you wanna call it, for my common bile duct blockage after the gallbladder removal- very long and scary story). They tossed drugs at me I never took cuz I never had heartburn, now I get it very very rarely.

L- in sailed Paul to pick me up, he chose mcdonalds, and after the 1st hour in snoozefest job training I was munchie, then hungry, then starving. So lunch was a naughty time. quarter pounder with cheese, and if I stopped we'd be good.... but I ate about 2/3 of my regular sized fries. The nutritionist did tell me, if I was gonna mess up, do it early, so I had a chance to work it off later in the day. Bad, not HORRIBLE.

WORKOUT DAY- I know, the mind boggles, a full day of sitting on my ass filling out paperwork, then this?!?! This was the new added day. I think I might have pushed it. New day, should have kept the normal workout, but I was planning on adjusting some times on each machine, more challenges in different places... but I was stupid for implementing it today of all days.
20 mins on the elliptical (1 1/2 miles) kept a good fast pace too!
4 reps of 15-18 (was getting distracted and loosing count, when I heard myself say 18, I stopped) at 30-45 pounds (just couldn't find a set weight I wanted to stick at) on the crunch machiene. And I started to get a cramp in my diaphragm area, felt like a ball rolling down my middle, or like that bellydancing move where they suck in and blow out making it look like their tummy was dancing, only this was involuntary. Every time it hit, I'd stop, breathe deep and stretch. Then lower the weight.
I wanted to work on my back fat, but the twisty machine was seat-less and had an out of order sign on it... bastards.
Attempted 20 mins on the rowing machine... got to 10 and said, less is more, work to 15, and my body said... NO So I stopped at 10 (at least it wasnt less than usual, just not more).
20 mins on the stationary bike... at 5 mins in, my husband walked in with the baby, KILLED my rhythm and focus... and I heard myself say this- "pant pant I am almost done, was gonna pant pant, do 20, but I couldn't get 20 on the pant pant rower thingy, so I am gonna cut this short at 10 mins instead pant pant pant" He sez okay I am gonna do a thing, and be right back. Then, I got my rhythm back when he left, 10 turned into 15 and 15 into 20!!! Got 4 1/2 miles.

D- there is this place on base called charlies... it's the missing link between subway and quiznos, or like a weird cousin or something. They grill the meat right in front of you and serve you the sandwich. They also have grilled- salads. I told myself, salad. I saw the photo of the chicken chipotle sandwich, and I said... well, I moaned actually, chicken chipotle sandwich. The manager was walking nearby and said "they're good huh?" I said I wished it was a salad, all that bread, so bad. She said, "you want it on a salad? we can do that" YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Chicken chipotle SALAD!! Very very little dressing, ON THE SIDE. They gave me 2 of those little cups of dressing (yuck) and I used 1/3 of one cup.

My sugars were low tonight! YES!! I see a downtrend coming. So long as I keep it up!!

2 comments:

  1. woot sissy! mm.. chipotle chicken... school has been selling half of the sushi box for 2.50, so i had 2 CA rolls, 2 cooked whitefish, and 1 tempura rice ball (about the size of a hlaf-dollar) crappy, but did the job! you're motivting me to go out and walk now...

    ReplyDelete