Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do I have to wake up tomorrow?

Long day today. Another trainig session, equally as exciting as yesterday. Not as hungry, but I did get smart and stop for a big ol diet drink to nurse and help me stay awake (and pee my brains out). I'd say I felt badly that it wasnt water, but it was quick, it was cheap and it was easy. So sue me.

Admittedly, I am actually dreading tomorrow. I am so tired already and tomorrow is thursday. This is the 1st time I am not looking forward to working out. I feel a little ashamed. This 3 workouts weekly will take a little getting used to, but I'll get there. In the meantime, can someone lend me a cup of energy, I seem to be running out.

+??? (actually forgot to step on the scale this morning)

B- yogurt

L- 1/4 Muffaletta minus some of the bread... a Muffaletta is a salty yummy sandwich indigenous to New Orleans, but some New Orlenean's are up here and cooking =) Italian sesame bread roll, a whole one is bigger than your head! Itlaian meats, provalone, and a tart green olive relish, YUMMY YUMMY. As far as calories and badness, it has the potential to be pretty bad. But eat 1/4 and you're on the fringes, like I said I ate 1/4 and tore off any bread that was just bread. So it may have been about 2/3 of the 1/4 (is your head hurting from the math yet?)

D- We got our tax refund... sushi. I make no apologies for sushi, it's a relativly good meal, aside from the sushi rice. All bets are off when I hit a sushi joint, and it's a rare occasion. 3 rolls (shoulda had 2); spicy tuna (that's okay), crunch roll (that's not so good, had tempura crumbles in it) and an acadiana roll (louisiana construct, it's a california roll, but instead of crab it's crawfish!)

I was fine and good with what we had until about 2 hours ago- the sonic monster came out. But I had something smaller, a $1 menue sunday with a lil bit of chocolate sauce. I would wager that it was a trifle better than an oreo blast, but please, if I thought for 1/2 an instant that it was completely better i'd be kidding myself.

No excuses today, my eating SUCKED. Salad tomorrow anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment