Monday, April 26, 2010

Bad day

It's amazing how far back one bad day can take you, and no matter how out of control you can be on and off, it really spins you.

My bad day started last friday when I found out that the arrangements my husband made to be able to watch our baby while I go to job training from tue-fri this week might fall thru. Which would very likely make my employment very VERY short lived. I wasn't going to find out till today. Bad day started already. Saw an old friend at the scale this morning confirming that dinner last night was more than I could admit to myself. And just before I ate a thing my sugars were elevated. High sugars makes you irritable. Add to that a bored, flippant, 2 year old and you've had my day.

Even with the interspersed bits of good-ish news, it didn't raise my spirits. The news told me that yes, I will get to go to job training, and the situation is settled... FOR NOW, but that just means it could change. And the 1st time home buyers tax credit for buying our house, a very very VERY much needed 8k, that we have to wait 4-8 weeks (and that was after the paperwork was received) for will be seen sometime in the next 2 weeks (doesn't help us right now... GRRR). It just didn't topple over the day toward the better.

Tomorrow will be better, harder, but better.

+240 =(

B- yogurt (I said fuck it)

L- finished off the second 1/2 of the bag of chips from the other day (fuck it I say)

D- 2 homemade burgers, full of vegges... (FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!)

I will reiterate- tomorrow will be better, harder, but better.

1 comment:

  1. Just got around to reading your blog (life is crazy right now and I am not feeling so hot bout much these days) but I just want to say I LOVE IT!!!! I am rooting for you

    ReplyDelete