Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Iron deficiency much?

Prick, test, prick, medicate, eat, sleep repeat 50 times a day.

Okay, so I am already over this. I am 10 weeks today, and so iron deficient, the couch now has a permanent indentation of my fat ass and the throw pillows smell like me drool.

I should try and force myself to remember to take my prenatals, seriously, I just forget.

I would make every night steak and broccoli night if it weren't $7/lb for bad steak. I need to go to my neighbors and strike deals with them when they slaughter their cows.

Other than that, I have no room to complain. No morning sickness, and the only nausea I have is well earned (over eating, eating something exceptionally spicy, etc).

In 2 days I have an appointment and on the 7th I get the 1st sonogram.... hope I can drink enuff water and make it thru!

More to come, I just needed to vent.

1 comment:

  1. You should think about that whole cow thing, you might be onto something there. We were going to buy a half a cow but since we're leaving I don't think it's a good idea.

    I'm glad to hear it's going well for you I can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy!! By the way we have met a couple who reminds me so much of you and Paul that I keep wanting to call them Kat and Paul oops. Even right down to their teeny tiny little girl!!

    ReplyDelete